Terms and Conditions
All of our ensemble tuition is delivered by a team of highly experienced and talented music tutors. Ensemble rehearsals may include sectional work, small group tuition preparing for performances, and large group ensemble work.
Where pupils already play an instrument they will be guided to attend one of our ensembles that best suits their skills. If your child has never played an instrument before they can join one of our Resonate Singers groups or they will be invited to join our Let’s Play Band playing keyboards or percussion.
Terms and Conditions
- this offer is available to young people attending Liverpool schools between the ages of 7-18 years old;
- this is offer is for young people wishing to join an ensemble and access group tuition as part of the ensemble. We do not offer one to one tuition;
- parents/carers will be asked to provide Resonate with contact details and medical information relating to their child;
- this offer is subject to availability. There are limited spaces in ensembles and subsequently there may be occasions whereby new participants are placed on a waiting list, in such cases we will contact you as a place arises;
- in certain cases Resonate may be able to provide students with the use of an instrument, in most cases students will be expected to bring their own instrument;
- in the event that funding is withdrawn Resonate reserves the right to make changes to the provision and may introduce a fee paying policy;
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the information contained in this document is correct, Resonate reserves the right to modify or amend the specification in the light of unavoidable changes in circumstances.
Resonate is committed to Safeguarding and to promoting the welfare of the children and young people we teach. With this in mind, we seek at every opportunity to promote and engage safer working practices on the part of all our staff.
The following are some of the practices to which we adhere:
- all our staff have enhanced DBS;
- Resonate practises safer recruitment in checking the suitability of staff;
- all staff receive Safeguarding training on an annual basis;
- Resonate adheres to Notre Dame Catholic College policies relating to Safeguarding and Whistleblowing, which can be viewed upon request